The ClaerOn Air Purification System comes to help fight COVID-19. It is also designed for domestic and small commercial users to help protect your family loved ones, employees, etc., from airborne contamination including coronavirus / COVID-19.
These filters are designed to capture gasses and pollution like Pollen, Allergens, Fine and Ultrafine particles, Mould VOCs (Volatile organic compounds) and most important Bacteria and viruses.
The ClaerOn Air Purification System is a multi-stage filtration system suitable for use in domestic and commercial environments. This system is fitted with a highest-rated 99.99% HEPA filter, a medical grade rated pre-filter, carbon filters capable of removing all known Biological Contaminants, warfare gases, and nuclear fallout from the air. The system also includes 2 stages 185nm and 2 stages 253nm of UVC filtration.
- The unit is on 4” swiveling casters and can be easily moved from one room to another.
- Side handlebars make moving that much easier
- Has a high static high-Speed Variable fan with adjustment control.
- Incorporates 8 proven filtration stages which include all UL900 listed filters medical grade Pre, natural fiber, activated carbon, HEPA99.99% and UVC technologies.
- The unit size is Width 25” x Depth 12” x Height 48” Width 63.5 x Depth 30.48 x Height 121.92 cm
- Weight 110lbs (50kg)
- Can cover up to 5000 sqft area
- Runs 24/7
- Recirculates back into space
- Up to 99.99% inactivation of airborne viruses and bacteria
- 3-year manufacturer warranty
- Units are Made in Canada with Canadian and USA made parts and filters.
10 in stock (can be backordered)
While it is especially important to trap airborne viruses before they infect another member of your family, employees, etc… is important to understand that Air Purification Systems, are not the magic pill. They trap airborne bacteria and viruses and kill and disable them with the help of UVC filters. Trapped in the layers of HEPA filter (bacteria, viruses) still can be alive or dangerous for several days, depends on the kind of bacteria/ virus.
One still needs to follow basic but important rules, like to avoid crowded spaces, wash your hands often, avoid touching the face, clean hard surfaces. ClaerOn Air Biofilters are just another layer in the multilayer/ multistage protection in the line of defence designed to protect your family and your loved ones.
The ClaerOn Air Purification Systems can catch the coronavirus and prevent spreading COVID-19.
High capacity pleated panel filter that with exceptional performance
- Guaranteed to last longer.
- True MERV 8 maintained efficiency.
- Efficiency meets or exceeds requirements by cognizant authorities for reducing the introduction of outside air contaminants.
- Meets FGI and ASHRAE Standard 170 recommendations for medical facilities.
- 5-Star product when evaluated per Energy Cost Index (ECI) for superior performance, energy and sustainability when considered against other industry products of similar construction.
- ISO 16890 ePM10 50%.
- Air filters shall be HEPA grade high-capacity air filters with waterproof micro glass fiber media, tapered corrugated aluminum separators, urethane sealant, 16-gauge steel enclosing frame, and (neoprene sealing gasket, seamless gasket).
- The filter has a tested efficiency of (99.97%, 99.99%, 99.999%)* when evaluated under the guidance of IEST Recommended Practice RP-CC001.
- Initial resistance to airflow does not exceed 1.35” w.g. at rated capacity.
- Filters are rated by Underwriters Laboratories as UL Class 900.
- The filters are capable of withstanding 10” w.g. without failure of the media pack.
Carbon Activated Filters
- Activated Carbon is a form of carbon (derived from charcoal) that is processed to have small, low-volume pores that increases the surface area available for adsorption or chemical reactions.
- Due to its high degree of micro porosity, a single gram of activated carbon has a surface area that exceeds 500 m2, as determined by adsorption isotherms of carbon dioxide gas at room temperature. An activation level sufficient for useful application may be attained solely from high surface area; however, further chemical treatment often enhances adsorption properties.
- TEDA Activated carbon has a high affinity for the absorption, chelation, and retention of various types of iodine, Radioactive contamination, Radioactive Iodine and Iodine Organic Compounds, Acidic gases, Volatile Organic Compounds and more.
A 185nm UV Lamp generates ultraviolet energy at 185nm which is proven to effectively produce ozone, a natural sanitizer and deodorizer. A 185 nm UV light produces UV energy in wavelengths shorter than 220 nm which decompresses oxygen, O², to produce ozone, O³. UV germicidal lamps are designed to emit the most effective wavelength of UV radiation, measured in nanometers (nm). 185 nm lamps produce ozone, while 254 nm is an optimal wavelength to target the DNA of viruses, fungi and bacteria.
Ultraviolet radiation is proven to instantly penetrate the cells of harmful, disease causing microorganisms and rearrange the genetic material to render the cell unable to replicate. These harmful germs including protozoa and algae are unable to reproduce and are considered dead. UV germicidal lamps are proven to be highly effective in many surface, air and water disinfection applications with 185 nm ozone lamps providing many benefits.
UVC light emitted at 254 nm is proven to quickly eliminate any threat from bacteria, viruses, mildew, mold, harmful microorganisms, and airborne pathogens.
UVC germicidal lamps eliminate these harmful germs in air, water, and surfaces by instantly penetrating the nucleus of the living cell and rendering it unable to replicate. UV radiation is quick and effective, killing germs in seconds and is completely safe for people with no harmful side effects.
Airflow is from 3 inches above the floor upwards and discharges filtered air on top of the unit 48 inches high.
Under normal operation with people present stage 7 which provides ozone sterilization has to be turned off. It can be turned on during unoccupied hours to sterilize all surfaces in the room.
Ozone is a well-known powerful oxidizer which could kill microorganisms effectively. Studies have shown the bactericidal effects of high ozone concentrations on E. coli and S. aureus and concluded that more than 99.99% death rate was achieved for both species after ozonation. In addition to the strong oxidizing power of ozone, properties of ozone also help it to be an ideal aerial disinfectant. In contrast to UV radiation and HEPA filter, ozone is a gas that could penetrate to every corners of the room, thus it could disinfect the entire room effectively. As ozone is unstable, it is readily converted back to diatomic oxygen (O2), leaving no residual ozone after disinfection. The half-life of ozone (O3) is 30 minutes.
Ozone (O3) is an unstable gas comprising three atoms of oxygen. It is unstable because the gas will readily degrade back to its stable state, diatomic oxygen (O2) with the formation of free oxygen atoms or free radicals. The free oxygen atoms or radicals are highly reactive, and they will oxidize almost anything (including viruses, bacteria, organic and inorganic compounds) it contacts, making ozone an enormously powerful disinfectant and oxidizer. In fact, ozone is a much stronger oxidizer than other common disinfectants such as chlorine and hypochlorite.
The usage of chlorine or hypochlorite in many countries has been decreased significantly due to the possibility formation of carcinogenic by-products such as trihalomethanes (THM) during the disinfection process. In contrast, ozone disinfection does not produce any harmful residues, and all the residual ozone will be converted back to oxygen within a short time. Ozone is therefore considered as an environmentally friendly disinfectant.
Given its superior strength and effectiveness as an oxidant and biocide, ozone becomes one of the dominant water treatment technologies in Europe and America. But its application in air disinfection is not as popular as water. Ozone with concentration higher than 1 ppm has adverse effects on human health and the use of ozone for air disinfection is generally not recommended if people are around. Therefore, air disinfection using ozone should be restricted to unoccupied room only.
Multiple benefits of 8 stages of filtration:
At work or patient anxiety – the odours at office, in a dental office or medical practice can be a source of anxiety. Our system filters to a pleasant fresh air environment.
Comfort — Studies have shown that headaches, fatigue, itchy eyes, dry skin, coughing, sneezing, and the need for inhalers are all ways polluted air can cause discomfort and inconvenience.
Pollutants — With our eight stage of proven technology we not only filter the air – we also sterilize it. We diminish everything that is in the air: bio-aerosols, odors, gasses, disinfectants, particulates, molds, viruses, bacteria and fungus.
Reduces the risk of Covid-19 virus contamination and spreading. The ClaerOn Unit helps to protect you from Covid-19 by filtering bio aerosols in the air.
There are a number of factors that can decrease or increase the spread of a viral contagion in an indoor environment.
Proximity to the infected
- Aerosol droplets have shown to travel approximately 3-7 feet from the source
- Smaller aerosols (<10 μm) may stay airborne and infectious for extended periods of time (several minutes, hours or days)
- Social distancing was advised as the first line of defense to minimize the virus spread
- Depending on particle size, they deposit on surfaces where transfer can take place to an uninfected party