CoolFlow Mechanical Refrigeration Ltd
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information.
Information you provide us directly:
- Your username and e-mail address when you register for an online account, opt in to receive marketing communications from us, or place an order for our services.
- Personal information that you provide when placing an order or submitting an inquiry (e.g., first and last name, address, phone number).
Communications between you and us. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
We use third-party analytics tools such as GOOGLE ANALYTICS to help us measure traffic and usage trends for the Service. These tools collect information sent by your device or our service, including the web pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving the service.
Cookies and similar technologies:
- You have many choices with regards to the management of cookies on your computer. All major browsers allow you to block or delete cookies from your system. To learn more about your ability to manage cookies, please consult the privacy features in your browser.
Log file information:
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request to access (i.e., visit) a web page or app. It can also be provided when the content of the webpage or app is downloaded to your browser or device.
- When you use our Service, our servers automatically record certain log file information, including your web request, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links on the Service, domain names, landing pages, pages viewed, and other such information. We may also collect similar information from emails sent to our Users which then help us track which emails are opened and which links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of the Service.
- When you use a mobile device like a tablet or phone to access our Service, we may access, collect, monitor, store on your device, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers.” Device identifiers are small data files or similar data structures stored on or associated with your mobile device, which uniquely identify your mobile device. A device identifier may be data stored in connection with the device hardware, data stored in connection with the device’s operating system or other software, or data sent to the device by us.
- A device identifier may deliver information to us or to a third-party partner about how you browse and use the Service and may help us or others provide reports or personalized content and ads. Some features of the Service may not function properly if use or availability of device identifiers is impaired or disabled.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with User Content. For example, Metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of User Content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have Metadata added to their User Content. This makes your User Content more searchable by others and more interactive. If you geotag your User Content or tag your User Content using other’s application programming interface then, your latitude and longitude will be stored with the User Content and searchable (e.g., through a location or map feature) if your User Content is made public by you in accordance with your privacy settings.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- manage your customer relationship and provide you with customer support;
- fulfill your order for our products or services;
- help you efficiently access your information after you sign in;
- remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- provide personalized content and information to you and others, which could include online ads or other forms of marketing;
- provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service;
- develop and test new products and features;
- monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns;
- diagnose or fix technology problems;
- communicate with you by e-mail, postal mail, telephone and/or mobile devices about products or services that may be of interest to you either from us, or other third parties;
- enforce our terms and conditions;
- manage our business; and
- perform functions as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
Parties with whom we may share your information:
- We may share User Content and your information (including but not limited to, information from cookies, log files, device identifiers, location data, and usage data) with businesses that are legally part of our corporate family, or that become part of our corporate family in the future (“Affiliates”). Affiliates may use this information to help provide, understand, and improve the Service (including by providing analytics) and Affiliates’ own services (including by providing you with better and more relevant experiences). But these Affiliates will honor the choices you make about who can see your User Content.
- We also may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers and location data, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you (“Service Providers”). Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things, deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with you and share that aggregated information.
What happens in the event of a change of control:
If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation), your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm:
We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of Canada where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity; to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; when we have a good faith belief that there is an emergency that poses a threat to the health and/or safety of you, another person or the public generally; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. SECURITY MEASURES TO PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password) to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and us, at all times. Your privacy settings may also be affected by changes to the social media services you use to connect to us. We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization that we do not own or control.
6. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and profile/privacy settings:
- Update your email communications preferences at any time by clicking on the link in any marketing communication you receive from us and changing your profile settings.
- Unsubscribe from email communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe link” provided in such communications. As noted above, you may not be able opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content:
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, we or our Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for as long as necessary to fulfill the business purpose it was collected for and for backup, archival, and/or audit purposes. We will also retain and use your User Content for as long as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
7. YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS
- Right to Delete. You also have a right to request that we delete personal information under certain circumstances, subject to a number of exceptions.
- Sales. We do not sell your personal information.
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service. Because of the nature of our business, the Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
9. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
10. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
In the event of the death of a user, please contact us at the email addresses above. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information, we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
11. HOW TO CONTACT US